We host a chapel service every day from 5:00 – 5:30 PM. While attending chapel is not required to receive emergency services like a meal or shelter, it is a special time of encouragement for our guests as we partner with local churches to share the truth of Jesus Christ with those who are hurting.
And the best part is, you can help!
Some of the churches who currently partner with us include:
- Ellerslie Church (Windsor)
- Mountainview Church
- Grace Fellowship
- Life Pointe Community Church
- Timberline Old Town
- LaPorte Outreach Church
- Emmaus Orthodox Presbyterian Church
- Gateway Baptist (located in Loveland)
- Living Hope Community Church (located in Ault)
- Genesis Project
- Morningstar (Red Feather Lakes)
How to get involved
Please contact us if you’re interested in helping provide gospel-centered chapel services for people experiencing homelessness in our community.