Up to 90 people experiencing homelessness find a safe haven at Fort Collins Rescue Mission every night, while a hot meal and warm shower offer relief and comfort.
But most importantly, those who spend the night at the Mission have the opportunity to seek recovery and a new direction through our Steps to Success Program or the New Life Program at Harvest Farm.
Types of Services We Offer:
Fort Collins Rescue Mission offers emergency services to thousands of needy people throughout the year:
- Breakfast and dinner are served daily. Lunch is served to those in our recovery programs.
- On average, 150 meals are served daily.
- Breakfast starts at 6:30 AM.
- Dinner starts at 5:30 PM.
- The shelter has capacity for 90 men and women nightly.
- Chapel services are from 5 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily.
- Distribution for men and women is based on availability.