The Steps to Success program is a short-term program, lasting three to nine months and is designed to help men and women experiencing homelessness in our community by:
- Addressing immediate needs as participants job search or pursue disability income and attain housing
- Providing basic life skills training through various workshops
- Offering work therapy, which is essential as people accomplish daily tasks that increase their accountability and potential for successful reentry into society
- Encouraging participants to form healthy community relationships through regular Bible studies and case management sessions
- Creating opportunities for re-entry for people who have recently been released from prison.
For more information or if you are in need of services, please contact Tom Konstanty atTKonstanty@FortCollinsRescue.org or call 970.224.4302.